Saturday, April 25, 2009

Meditation for April 25th


Revelation 3:19-21 (New International Version)
"Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne."

Peace be Still!
Our Lord Jesus spoke to the storm, saying "Peace, be still." As we gather in worship, Jesus speaks to our hearts and spirits now, saying "Peace, be still." As we rest in your presence, Lord, may all our storms grow quiet within us. Bring rest to our hearts, O Lord; may we feel like a leaf after a storm, when the wind is still. May we know both your presence and your peace; May you receive both our praise and our thanksgiving. Amen.

No comments: