Saturday, May 16, 2009

Meditation for May 16th


Romans 1:1-6 (New International Version)
Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God— the gospel he promised beforehand through his prophets in the Holy Scriptures regarding his Son, who as to his human nature was a descendant of David, and who through the Spirit of holiness was declared with power to be the Son of God by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord. Through him and for his name's sake, we received grace and apostleship to call people from among all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith. And you also are among those who are called to belong to Jesus Christ.

Prayer of faith:
God is my help in every need; God does my every hunger feed; God walks beside me, guides my way through every moment of this day.

I now am wise, I now am true, Patient and kind, and loving, too; All things I am, can do, and be, through Christ the Truth, that is in me.

God is my health, I can't be sick; God is my strength, unfailing, quick; God is my all, I know no fear, since God and Love and Truth are here.

by Hannah More Kohaus

No comments: